A SLIGHT VIEW OF NORTH VIETNAM
Duration : 6 days – 5 nights
Start : On demand
Transport : Private car/ Train
Depart from : Hanoi
DAY 01: ARRIVAL HANOI ( L/D)
Upon arriving Noi Bai Airport. Carnival guide and coach will pick you up and transfer to local restaurant for lunch.
In the afternoon, you will visit:
- Ngoc Son Temple: A temple on Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi. Hoan Kiem Lake: was already considered the most beautiful lake in Hanoi
- Enjoy water puppet show - a Vietnamese unique traditional stage art, performed on the water surface with accompaniment of live orchestra.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 02: CITY TOUR HA NOI – LAO CAI ( B/L/D)
City tour to visit:
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday and the whole months of October-November) - the largest memorial in Vietnam is located at the Ba Dinh Square.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Residence - very small, wooden and stand on some pillars, where he lived and hold the meetings.
- One- pillar Pagoda - Locals believe that if you pray here, it will invoke well-beings and prosperity.
- Temple of Literature - Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070.
- Do shopping at Dong Xuan Market
Lunch and dinner at local restaurants.
After that, guide and car will see you off at Hanoi station for night train to Sapa.
Overnight on train.
Day 03: LAO CAI – SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE – HAM RONG (B/L/D)
Arriving in Lao Cai Station at 6.00 am, you will be picked up by our driver for transfer to Sapa. Our bus will take a little over an hour to ride uphill to Sapa, giving you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
After having breakfast, we will trek around Cat Cat Village of H’Mong Tribe in the valley, located at about 2km from Sapa Townlet, Sapa District. Visiting Cat Cat Village, you will have an opportunity to admire a lively and colorful picture.
In the afternoon, we will visit Ham Rong Mountain: Orchid Garden 1-2, Le garden, Center flower garden, rock fracture, Heaven Gate, Dragon Head, Crocodile Island, Thien Lam, Buddha Ba, TV tower ..., panoramic view Sapa from above.
Back to Sapa for relax. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 03: SAPA – BAC HA MARKET – HANOI TRAIN (B/L/D)
After breakfast, car and guide will pick you up to visit Bac Ha Market - The largest market of ethnic minorities in the Northwest.
You free shopping brocade, souvenir, Bac Ha specialties, exchanges with indigenous people: H'Mong, Dzao, Tay, Nung, ....
Lunch and dinner at the restaurant.
Explore Stone Church, Sapa Lake or free shopping at Sapa Market.
Free at leisure until you drive to Lao Cai station depart for Hanoi at 19:00. Overnight on train.
Day 04: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
Upon arrival, you will have breakfast and then take a 4-hour drive to visit Ha Long Bay.
Arriving at Wharf #1 - Tuan Chau International Port. Check in on board.
Enjoy local seafood Lunch, pass by very beautiful islets: Dog (Hòn Chó Đá), Incense (Hòn Đỉnh Hương), Fighting Cock (Hòn Gà Chọi)…
Visit Heaven Palace – Driftwood (Hang Thiên Cung- Đầu Gỗ) Cave - Explore one of the most famous grotto of Halong Bay.
Continue cruising through Halong Bay.
Arriving at pier. Check in hotel.
Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 5: HA LONG – NINH BINH – HA NOI (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Ninh Binh.
Arrive Ninh Binh, lunch, check in and rest.
Afternoon, we continue to visit:
- Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
- Bai Dinh pagoda is a spiritual and cultural complex of Buddhist temples on Bai Dinh Mountain
Return to Ha Noi.
Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 6: HA NOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure until time for transfer to airport for departure flight.
End of service!
CARNIVAL - WITH YOU ALL THE WAYS
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .