EXPLORE SOUTH AND CENTER OF VIETNAM
Duration : 11 days - 10 nights
Start : On demand
Transport : Private car & Plane
Depart from : HCM city
Day 1: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Carnival guide and coach pick you up at airport and transfer to appointed hotel for check-in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to visit:
- Cu Chi Tunnel - one of the most famous battlegrounds of the Vietnam War.
In the afternoon, keep visiting:
- The city Opera and City Hall - an example of French Colonial architecture in Vietnam.
- Notre Dame Cathedral - a famous age-long cathedral in Southern Vietnam.
- Central Post Office - designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area
- Reunification Palace - The former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975.
Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: HO CHI MINH – PHAN THIET – MUI NE BEACH (B,L,D)
In the morning, Carnival coach and guide will pick you up and departure to Phan Thiet city.
Lunch at local restaurant. Check in hotel and take a rest.
In the afternoon, you can explore Mui Ne:
- Poshainu Cham Towers – a unique cultural architecture of Cham Pa and Ong Hoang (Mr Heaven) Hill
- Visit Ham Tien coconut forest, enjoy moments in Ong Dia Rock Beach.
- Relaxing on Mui Ne beach
Have dinner and overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4: MUI NE – FAIRY STREAM – DA LAT (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to visit:
- The majestic Sand dunes of Mui Ne
- Fairy Stream is one of the most beautiful natural landmarks in the whole area and definitely worth a visit.
Check out room. Have lunch at local restaurant.
Departure to Da Lat city. Dinner and overnight in Da Lat.
Day 5: DA LAT CITY TOUR (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Our tour guide will pick you up from hotel to take Dalat Impression:
- Bao Dai Palace: The palace is the neck of King Bao Dai – the last king of Vietnam, built to rest and work in Dalat, ranked the state is a national monument.
- Truc Lam Zen Meditation Center – Tuyen Lam lake: The temple was built in 1993, large 24 acres, beautiful scenery look down Lake Tuyen Lam tourist site.
- Waterfall Datanla: majestic waterfalls between Highlands.
- Get more nice photos in The City’s Flower Garden for thousand collections of flowers
- Enjoy the beauty of the old art deco French architecture at Dalat Railway Station, which is the oldest, highest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina.
- Visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda - which was built from fragments of glass, pottery, and porcelain.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Da Lat.
Day 6: DA LAT – HO CHI MINH – HUE (B,L,D)
Breakfast and morning at leisure.
9 am, Chek out the room and return to HCM city.
Lunch in Bao Loc city.
Arrive in Tan Son Nhat airport to take the flight to Hue city around17:30 pm.
Car and guide will welcome you in Hue city. Have dinner and overnight in Hue.
Day 7: HUE CITY (B,L,D)
Have breakfast. Depart to dicover Hue city:
- Visit Imperial City – the Royal Palace of Nguyen Kings with many constructions of Flag Tower, Five Phoenix Tower, Thai Hoa Palace, Mieu Temple, Nine Urn Dynasties…
- Then, you will make boat trip on Perfume River gives you a fresh space to integrate into nature and to see green color along bank side of river, especially on summer season flowers bloom with beautiful views. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda as the legend it is the starting point for Nguyen Reign.
- Move by car to visit Khai Dinh tomb - give the view and architecture of combination Western and Oriental
- Minh Mang King Tomb: a Tomb that has beautiful design and architecture, perfectly suited the nature.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Free at leisure to explore Hue at night. Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: HUE – DA NANG CITY (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and depart to Da Nang city.
On arrival in Danang, we can explore Da Nang city by:
- Visit Cham museum - The majority of Champa's sculptures from the 12th to the 15th century are made of sandstone with different art styles.
- Take a drive south to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves
- Exploring Danang with a visit to the Linh Ung Pagoda with the highest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam
- Do shopping at Han Market.
Lunch and dinner at typical local restaurant.
Overnight in Danang.
Day 9: DA NANG – BAY MAU COCONUT FOREST – HOI AN – DA NANG (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer from Da Nang to Hoian:
- Visit Bay Mau coconut forest is unique ecological areas with submerged forest system. It is also the habitat of many marine animals, especially species of shrimp, crab and mollusks.
Have lunch with local foods.
- Continue to visit Hoi An acient town: Japanese covered bridge, Phuc Kien Communial House…
Dinner at local restaurants. Come back to Da Nang city. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 10: DA NANG – BANA HILL – HCM CITY (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Escape from Da Nang city and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills.
You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, exploring Golden Bridge, Linh Ung pagoda, visit and play game at the Fantasy Park. You also see the panorama of Danang City.
Return Danang airport. Free at leisure until time for flight back to HCM city. Overnight in HCM city.
Day 11: HCM CITY – DEPARTURE (B)
After having breakfast, car will pick you up for your departure flight. End of services!
CARNIVAL - WITH YOU ALL THE WAYS
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .