MEXICAN PROGRAM OF PILGRIMAGE
BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE
MEXICO – TEOTIHUACAN – PUEBLA – CANCUN
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
Expected day: 17.09 / 22.10 / 19.11 / 10.12
Mexico is a country of varied nature and culture that is distinctive, influenced by both traditional indigenous culture and Spanish culture. It has the highest number of Spanish speakers in the world and the dominant religion is Christianity.
In 1531, Our Lady appeared to an Indian - Juan Diego, and expressed her desire to build a chapel in honor of Our Lady. The first chapel was built on the Tepeyac hill where Our Lady now calls the Cerrito Chapel.
Our Lady of Guadalupe, America's No. 1 Pilgrimage, has about 20 million pilgrims visiting the cathedral each year.
HOCHIMINH – MEXICO 07:00 – 15:20
CANCUN – HOCHIMINH 06:00 – 21:10 (+1)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Mexico (D)
The delegation gathered at TSN / Noi Bai airport for a flight to Mexico. Transit flight at Narita Airport (Japan).
The plane crosses the same day so you meet Mexico City International Airport the same day.
NH 834 SGNNRT 0700 1505
NH 180 NRTMEX 1655 1520
Pick you up to the hotel, you dine and rest after a long flight.
Overnight in Mexico. Punto MX Hotel (or equivalent) Visit Site.
Day 02 – MEXICO (B,L,D)
Group use breakfast at the hotel, then depart to visit the historic buildings in the city center as:
Palacio de Bellas Artes (Palacio de Bellas Artes) - The front side is built of white marble, bringing you back to the romantic streets of Spain or Italy.
Tile House built in the 18th century with the look of ancient Mexican architecture with three stone walls outside.
Built by the Spaniards, Plaza of the Constitution - known as Zocalo - is the third largest square in the world. Zocalo is the center of the history and culture of Mexico, where the events of the country's major cultural events take place.
The National Palace of Palacio Nacional is the most important architectural work of the Mexican government. This place contains all sorts of historical and artistic things. Diego Revera's painting "Epopeya del Pueblo Mexicano" hanging on the staircase is a great piece of art.
Metropolitan Cathedral - the largest church in America Latina and home to the Archdiocese of Mexico.
Travel along the Paseo de la Reforma Boulevard to the Chapultepec area - Visit the National Museum of Anthropology - where architecture honors the Mayan cultural tradition.
In the afternoon, enjoy a colorful and traditional tour of the city around some of Mexico's most enchanting streets.
Coming to Xochimilco District - known for its canals left over from a lake and canal system, connects most of the settlements of the Valley of Mexico. Enjoy the scenic cruise along the waterway - one of the last traces of the Aztec era.
Have dinner, car pick you up at the hotel.
Overnight in Mexico. Punto MX Hotel (or equivalent).
Day 3 – MEXICO – GUADALUPE – TEOTIHUACAN (B, L,D)
After breakfast at the hotel, departing about 48 km northeast of Mexico City, Teotihuacan is one of the most famous pyramids in Mexico. All that science knows today is the Teotihuacan name given by the Aztecs after their pilgrimage to the area, and it means "Where the gods were born." Coming to Teotihuacan, visitors will admire the 3 main pyramids.
Pyramid of The Sun - About 0.8 km south of the Moon Pyramid is the Pyramid of the Sun, built around 200 AD.
The Pyramid of The Moon - Located at the end of Death Avenue to the north is the Moon Pyramid, built between the first half of AD 350.
The ancient temple of Quetzalcoatl and Pyramid Snake (7 Snakes) - The Snake Temple was completed around the 3rd century AD. In 1980, a buried pit of nearly 200 bodies was found nearby. Many of them are young warriors.
In the afternoon, visit Tlatelolco - an area located in Cuauhtémoc district of Mexico City, focus on Plaza de las Tres (Square of Three Cultures) to visit the baptism of St. Juan Diego ( was the person who had the vision of Our Lady of Guadalupe).
Then came the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (built in 1976) to celebrate the celebration of Our Lady of Guadalupe, patroness of America. Admire Juan Diego's T-shirt is woven with a spun thread but was miraculously painted in the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe on a shirt that has survived for centuries without fading or being time-consuming. .
Dinner, car pick you up at the hotel.
Overnight in Mexico. Punto MX Hotel (or equivalent)
Day 04 – MEXICO – PUEBLA – MEXICO (B,L,D)
After breakfast at the hotel, depart to visit the city of Puebla (or "The City of the Angels") - The only city in the world is located between four volcanoes. Puebla has preserved many wonderful colonial period monuments such as the 16th-century cathedral, the former archbishop's palace, and many exquisite architectural buildings.
On the way to visit Tlaxcala, visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Ocotlan, contemplate the statue of Our Lady of Ocotan was carved into the wood by the miracle to mark Our Lady of Ocotlan appeared to Juan Diego Bernardino in 1541.
Traveling to the Sanctuary of the Archangel Michael, marking his presence with Diego Lazaro in 1631 to point Diego to a cave with a well. This well has healed and saved the people from the deadly disease that is spreading everywhere.
Cross the town of Cholula - where there is a great pyramid hidden under a hill. According to archaeologists, the Great Pyramid Cholula is 450 meters wide, 66 meters high, about the size of nine Olympic pools. Compared to the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Cholula pyramid is twice as large and the foundation is four times larger. Yet, Cholula hid himself under the coat of the hill.
Arrive in Puebla - recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage site thanks to its historical remains intact to this day. There are 70 churches and thousands of colonial buildings dating back to the 17th century.
You visit the Puebla Center, with Churches and Castles - hand-decorated with Talavera bricks of the famous Puebla city. Thanks to the colorful fairytale streets, and the large number of large Catholic churches, it is no wonder that it is called the City of Angels.
Dinner, car pick you up at the hotel.
Overnight in Mexico. Punto MX Hotel (or equivalent)
Day 05 – MEXICO – CANCUN (B,L,D)
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for the airport for a flight to Cancun - one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico and around the world.
AM 543 19SEP MEXCUN 1130 1358
At the airport, you do procedures to receive luggage, comeback hotel to rest.
In the afternoon you are free to visit the city or take a bath, welcome sunlit red sea on Cancun.
Dinner, car pick you up hotel.
Overnight in Cancun. Krystall Hotel (or equivalent)
Day 06 – CANCUN – FREEDAY (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, you are free to rest. White Sand Beach & enjoy beautiful Cancun beach. With its ever-shaking blue coastline and fine white sand and subtropical climate, year round, Cancun is a paradise for travelers.
Like many other coastal cities, you can enjoy seafood at any of Cancun's restaurants.
Especially in Cancun, there is a swimming service with royal dolphins - you'll be picked up by two dolphins on the water or even dolphins will be the guides to take you. sea views.
In the afternoon, you can visit the colorful neighborhood near the beach, where you will find fun services such as shopping, dining or coffee shops.
Overnight in Cancun. Krystall Hotel (or equivalent).
Day 07 – CANCUN – VIETNAM
Morning departure to the airport for departure to Vietnam.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston - US)
You separated the delegation to visit relatives in the US or continue connecting the trip back to Vietnam.
(Note: You will pay for your own domestic air ticket and airport transfer - if applicable).
You stay on the plane.
NH 7099 CUNIAH 0600 0820
NH 173 IAHNRT 1130 1520 (+1)
NH 831 NRTSGN 1645 2110
Day 08 - VIETNAM
Come to Tan Son Nhat airport / Noi Bai, bye and see you again at the other programs of the Carnival Group
Adult guests (Apply for groups of 10 guests or more) 69,990,000
Children's prices 55,990,000
- Round-trip airfare. Ticket prices may vary depending on the time of booking. The company will charge the difference (if any).
- Airport security fee, petrol charge, airport tax.
- Standard hotel 3-4 * double or triple rooms.
- Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch costs, dinner.
- Vehicles shipped as program.
- Head of delegation through the tour from Vietnam and local English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance of international standard maximum compensation of 1.050.000.000 VND / case for guests under 65, 525 million VND / school for guests aged 65 years and over. Issues related to insurance covered by the insurance company.
- Gift of Carnival: hats, backpack type 1, travel kit.
Price does not include:
- US Visa Fees ($ 200 / guest) - $ 1,000,000 reduction for guests who have US Visa.
- Passport valid for at least 06 months up to date. Passports guarantee the following: the picture is not damaged, blurry, full information, even if the expiry date but if the picture is blurred, is not allowed to exit or entry.
- Surcharge for single room: 21,000,000
- Business class airfare surcharge (if applicable).
- Excursions outside the program, personal expenses, overweight luggage, telephone, laundry ...
- Fuel surcharge surcharge at time of ticket issuance (if any).
- For Vietnamese visitors to Vietnam visa (01 time) must do visa entry Vietnam 1.455.000VNĐ / guest (taken at Tan Son Nhat border gate is worth 01month / 01 times)
- Tips for Local Guides and Drivers (US $ 8 / day / person)
- Children 12 years and over are charged at tour price.
- In case there is only 1 guest (adult) with 1 child (under 12 years old), please make a tour for your bed.
- If you apply for a visa in two countries or two regions requesting two different visa categories, if you drop a visa or a region, you still have to participate in the tour or the remaining area.
- In case of applying for a European Schengen visa, if you drop a visa in a country, you can reapply for the rest of the travel program. As a result, you will be subject to the following visa fees.
- In case you register tour group or family, if one of the members is denied visa, the remaining members still have to participate in the tour.
- Price tour does not apply to holidays, Tet, fairs of the two countries.
- Tour prices do not apply for personal or commercial visits.
- The tour is a package tour combining shopping tours, customers do not split the delegation, unused services will not be refunded. Expenses incurred by customers themselves.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss of visiting / visiting points in the event of: unseen attractions / visits being blocked, traffic jam or stopping by a point over time Sightseeing regulations.
- The Company is not liable in the event of a delay due to lack of presence at the airport or for personal reasons.
- The cost of fuel may increase at the time of ticket issuance without prior notice. We will present the official letter of the airline about the increase of surcharges (if any) and ask the guests for the corresponding increase.
- Depending on the actual situation, the order of attractions in the program may change but still ensure the full range of attractions as initially.
- As flights depend on airlines, in some cases the flight times are subject to change without prior notice.
- In cases of objectivity such as terrorism, natural disasters, the visa issuance period of the Consulate or due to changes in the schedule of public transportation such as aircraft and trains, the travel company will reserves the right to change the route for the convenience and safety of the customer and will waive the liability for any damages incurred.
- Passports guarantee the following elements: the image is not damaged, blurred, full information, even if the expiry date, but if the image is blurred, is not exported or entered .... You are not allowed to leave or enter the country at home or abroad, the company will not be responsible and will not refund other related expenses.
- Regarding visas for foreigners or overseas Vietnamese, please check your visa in Vietnam many times or once. Customers re-enter the visa, the day tour with 2 photos 4 × 6, and bring a visa to Vietnam when leaving and entry.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid Vietnamese entry visa up to the date of departure.
- If you have 2 nationalities or Travel document, please inform the tour operator at the time of booking and submit the original with the relevant documents (if any). When attending an Israeli pilgrimage tour, you are required to bring all your passports when entering or leaving the country.
- You can only bring your green card (temporary residence card) and no valid Vietnamese passport will not register your travel to third country.
- Guests aged 75 years and above are required to have a health certificate for travel abroad issued by the doctor and a letter of commitment to the company. It is required that a relative under the age of 60 be in good health. In addition, guests over 75 years of age require premium premiums (fees vary according to tour). Not receive guests from 80 years and older.
- Please advise the tour operator at the time of booking for more information. Not to receive 3 months or more for tours to Singapore and 5 months or more for the remaining tours.
- When booking a tour, please read carefully the program, tour price, inclusive and not included in the program, cancellation conditions tour ....
- In case you do not directly register, please contact us carefully.
CARNIVAL GROUP BEST REGARDS
YOU HAVE A BLESSED PILGRIMAGE!
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .