DISCOVER AUCKLAND – TAUPU – ROTORUA
Time: 8 Days 7 Nights
Lying in the deepest South Pacific, New Zealand is dubbed the "land of God." This country possesses splendid natural scenery, which is the place where many concepts of "heaven" and "mythology" originate. This has caused many visitors curious, want to visit this beautiful "kiwifruit".
Travel around the land of Kiwi, you will be delighted to discover Waitomo Glow-Worm Caves - heaven of the world of fireflies with a magical blue, or marvel at the magnificent beauty of the tourist area. Waiotapu heat that nature dedicated exclusively to New Zealand. Especially, if you are a fan of the world famous "The Lord of the Rings", you can not miss the village of the little Hobbit with its lovely farmhouse town. beautiful Matamata village. Let Carnival explore this peaceful and wonderful country.
Day 1: SAI GON – AUCKLAND
You are in Tan Son Nhat airport, check in Auckland, overnight in the plane.
Day 2: AUCKLAND (3 meals)
Arrive at the airport, take local guide to visit the "city of sailing" Auckland:
- New Zealand Harbor Bridge: the pride of the people of Auckland in particular and New Zealand in general.
- Stroll along the lively Tamaki Waterfront Drive, bending around Waitemata Harbor.
- Mission Bay: Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, guests can cycle freely along the scenic seaside road.
- Queen Street Queen Street: This is the main street of Auckland, spanning 3km, is the center of many important buildings of the city, is the ideal shopping for tourists. In addition to the famous fashion brands, along the streets are bars, small cafés featuring Western European style are places to relax interesting for visitors.
- The Domain - A 75-acre park located in the heart of the city.
- Visiting Parnell Village - The famous village in the east of the city center with beautiful and unique wooden villas.
- Mount Eden: Auckland's highest point (196m), is the mouth of a volcano, 50m deep, shaped like a bowl. From the mountain you can see the panoramic city of Auckland.
- Sky Tower & Sky Deck - 328 m high tower, a magnificent New Zealand architecture and taller than the Eiffel Tower.
Dinner and overnight in Auckland.
Day 3: AUCKLAND - HAMILTON - WAITOMO - TAUPO (3 meals)
After breakfast at the hotel, local guide to Waitomo delegation. On the way, you visit the famous city of Hamilton with beautiful scenery.
Visiting Hamilton Park: This is where the first Maori garden came into being. The gardens display traditional tools and practices, as well as food-related ceremonies, and store them from local Maori insights through generations. In addition, the delegation will have the opportunity to visit the Paradise Garden Collection with gardens designed specifically for the United Kingdom, Japan, Italy, the United States, India, Egypt.
After that, the group had a BBQ lunch at a traditional New Zealand house, exploring and exploring the real life of the people.
Arrive Waitomo, you will visit the Waitomo Glow-Worm Caves - heaven of the world of fireflies. Underground caves deep underground with stalactite stalks formed over hundreds of millions of years with all kinds of fireflies gathering and glowing magic. You will be sitting in small boats, wandering around the cave and watching the beautiful view of the magic light that Mother Nature has given.
Continue the journey, you stroll to visit Lake Taupo peaceful dreaming. About 26,000 years ago there were many volcanic eruptions, but nowadays it has created a pretty peaceful lake named Taupo which is also the name of the person who found it.
Have dinner and overnight in Taupo.
Day 4: TAUPO - WAI - O - TAPU - ROTORUA (3 meals)
You visit Lake Taupo with a vast, romantic and Huka Waterfalls of the Waikato River - the longest river in New Zealand. In addition, you can enjoy on Lake Taupo by Huka Jetboat (self-sufficient).
After lunch, depart for Rotorua - "Luu Huynh City". Visiting Waiotapu geothermal resort. Waiotapu in the Maori language means water, made up of volcanic basements in the area. Around the place there are many beautiful hot springs with different colors. Here, the delegation will have the opportunity to admire the famous champagne lake with the color of a weird and iconic as a cup of champagne is bubbling.
Arrive, check in hotel. Then, you visit the Tamaki Cultural Village is one of the famous nightlife activities to experience the true culture of the Maori Aboriginal people. You will have to overcome some of the unique challenges and customs that the Maori set out to "welcome guests" such as touching the nose before enjoying the delicious dishes cooked in ahangi, traditional Maori. You enjoy the evening with the people.
Rest at the hotel in Rotorua.
Day 5: ROTORUA (3 meals)
After breakfast, you start a journey to explore Rotorua - Special City in New Zealand with the smell of sulfur featured everywhere.
You visit Rotorua Lake and Government Gardens - Central Park is built and invested by Hoang Anh women and she is still here annual rest.
Visiting Skyline Gondola Ride, enjoy lunch buffet, panoramic view of Rotorua.
Visit the Agrodome farm, see the Agrodome program: a fun show about farmer's work with: the art of shearing sheep, milk cow, shepherd dog. You visit a round farm Agrodome by tractor, get acquainted and hand feed the farmer's pets and visit the kiwifruit garden here.
Dinner and overnight in Rotorua.
Day 6: ROTORUA - MATAMATA - AUCKLAND (3 meals)
After breakfast and check out, you move to Matamata.
You visit the village of Little Hobbiton, the village was built to serve the famous movie Lord of the Rings (Lord of the Rings) - a famous movie the world. Here, you will admire a fairy world in real life.
Group lunch and departure to Auckland.
If time permits, shopping at Sylvia Park - the largest shopping mall in New Zealand with a full range of goods from high to low.
Overnight in Auckland.
Day 7: AUCKLAND - SAI GON (3 meals)
You are free to visit shopping in the city of Auckland. Arrive at the appointment, car for lunch and dinner, then depart for Auckland airport to Saigon.
Day 8: SAI GON
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, guide farewell and say goodbye delegation.
SERVICE PRICES: 59.990.000 VND/pax(Group 20 pax)
- Round-trip air-conditioned round trip airline Saigon / Auckland / Auckland / Saigon - Group.
- Airport security fee, fuel surcharge, airport tax (subject to change at time of ticket issue)
- Hotel 3 * under program: double or triple room for gender reasons
- Eating, sightseeing, transportation as the program
- Tour guide during the tour
- Travel insurance of international standard maximum compensation of 1.050.000.000 VND / case for guests under 65, 525 million VND / school for guests aged 65 years and over. Issues related to insurance covered by the insurance company.
- New Zealand Visa Group
- Gift of Carnival
Price does not include:
- Passport (valid for at least 06 months up to date)
- Business class airfare surcharge (if applicable).
- Excursions outside the program, personal expenses, overweight luggage, telephone, laundry ...
- Fuel surcharge surcharge at time of ticket issuance (if any).
- For Vietnamese visitors to Vietnam visa (01 times) must do visa entry Vietnam 1.450.000VNĐ / guest (taken at Tan Son Nhat border gate is worth 01 month / 01).
- Tip for Local Guides and Drivers (8NZD / day / guest).
- Children under 02: 30% of tour price + tax of all kinds (no bed, sleep with adults).
- Children from 02 years to under 12 years: 70% of tour price + tax of all kinds (no bed, sleep with adults).
- Children 12 years and over are charged at tour price.
- Prices are for reference only, all services are not available.
- In case you arrive at the airport late than scheduled and delayed flight, Carnival will try to support as much as possible to allow you to continue the journey with the delegation. All costs and risks, if any, will be at your full responsibility.
- Price of tour for groups of 20 adults or more, if less than 20 guests, please add surcharge to the delegation of less guests, sales staff will contact to report on this surcharge.
- In case you are denied visa, you pay the registration fee for visa & invitation is: 000.000VNĐ / guest.
- Price tour does not apply to holidays, Tet, fairs of the two countries.
- The cost of fuel may increase at the time of ticket issuance without prior notice. We will present the official letter of the airline about the increase of surcharges (if any) and ask the guests for the corresponding increase.
- In case you do not directly register, please contact us carefully.
- Tour prices do not apply for personal or commercial visits.
- Depending on the actual situation, the order of attractions in the program may change but still ensure the full range of attractions as initially.
- As flights depend on airlines, in some cases the flight times are subject to change without prior notice.
- In cases of objectivity such as terrorism, natural disasters, the visa issuance period of the Consulate or due to changes in the schedule of public transportation such as aircraft and trains, the travel company will reserves the right to change the route for the convenience and safety of the customer and will waive the liability for any damages incurred.
- You are responsible for any breach of the provisions of entry and exit procedures in the host country and if refused entry in this case travel companies will not refund any At any cost, you incur costs incurred if any.
- If you have 2 nationalities or Travel document, please inform the tour operator at the time of booking and submit the original with the relevant documents (if any).
- You can only bring your green card (temporary residence card) and no valid Vietnamese passport will not register your travel to third country.
- The tour is a package tour combining shopping tours, customers do not split the delegation, unused services will not be refunded. Expenses incurred by customers themselves.
- Customers between 70 and under 75 years of age are required to sign a medical contract with the Company. Guests aged 75 years and above are required to have a health certificate for travel abroad issued by the doctor and a letter of commitment to the company. It is required that a relative under the age of 60 be in good health. In addition, guests over 75 years of age are encouraged to pay premium premiums (fees vary according to the tour). Not receive guests from 80 years and older.
- Please advise the tour operator at the time of booking for more information.
- When booking a tour, please read carefully the program, tour price, the inclusive and not included in the program, conditions cancel the tour ....
Carnival Group With You All The Ways!
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .