Duration : 12days - 11nights
Start : On demand
Transport : Private car & Plane
Depart from : Hanoi
Day 1: ARRIVAL HANOI (D)
Arrived Noibai airport, Carnival coach and guide welcome you and transfer to visit
- The beautiful West Lake.
- Literature Temple – the first university in Vietnam.
- And then, visit Hanoi Cathedral – St. Joseph, the place of the importance of the Catholic Mass and normally celebrate Holy Communion Joseph Patrons of the diocese of Hanoi on 19th March every year. We will attend the Mass here.
Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: HANOI (B, L, D)
Have breakfast at hotel, and then depart to visit
- Cua Bac Church – where George W. Bush and his wife attended the Mass here (in front of the old North Gate of Citadel). Our group will attend the public mass here.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Former Residence.
- Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple
- Experience the pedicab ride to the Old French Quarters.
- Enjoy water puppet show – a unique and famous traditional performance.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 3: HANOI – HALONG (B,L,D)
Early breakfast at your hotel. Then take a 4-hour drive to visit Ha Long Bay.
Arriving at Wharf #1 - Tuan Chau International Port. Check in on board.
Enjoy local seafood Lunch, pass by very beautiful islets: Dog (Hòn Chó Đá), Incense (Hòn Đỉnh Hương), Fighting Cock (Hòn Gà Chọi)…
Visit Heaven Palace – Driftwood (Hang Thiên Cung- Đầu Gỗ) Cave - Explore one of the most famous grotto of Halong Bay.
Continue cruising through Halong Bay.
Arriving at pier. Check in hotel.
Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ha Long.
Check in hotel in Ha Long. Dinner and overnight in Ha Long.
Day 4: HA LONG – NAM DINH – NINH BINH (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out room. Continue our itinerary:
- Visit Hon Gai Church – The church was built first in 1933 basing on Roman architecture, but was destroyed in 1972 during Vietnam War. In 1998, the reconstruction made the church look much more spacious and decent with 42 meters in length, 11 meters in width, and a 33 meter bell tower.
- Transfer to Nam Dinh to visit Phu Nhai Church – Kien Lao Shrine- it’s not only the architecture of Catholicism, sights of tourists near and far, but also the object of the research civil engineer, architectural and cultural studies. We will attend the Mass here if there is priest accompanied
Have lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Ninh Binh
Day 5: NINH BINH – HANOI (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Ninh Binh:
- Visit Hoa Lu - Nearly one thousand years’ ago, this place used to be the Capital of Grand Viet ruled by Dinh and Le Dynasty. In spite of many feudal and historical conflicts, Hoa Lu still preserved its heritages with many temples and pagodas.
- Additionally, one thing that make this tour the most exiting is the boat trip through winding stream to visit Tam Coc ( three grottoes) - regarded as “ inland Halong bay”.
Lunch at local restaurant.
- Return to Ha Noi. On the way stop to visit Phat Diem Stone Cathedral. It is one of the most famous and beautiful churches in Vietnam with special architecture: an elegant combination between Western church architecture style and Vietnamese religious buildings.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 6: HANOI – HUE (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure until to transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to Hue city.
Arrival in Hue. Coach and tourguide pick up transfer to having lunch. Check in hotel.
Depart to experience Hue’s Cathedral:
- Phu Cam Cathedral – It is one of the biggest churches in the city.
- Come to visit Redeemer Church. This is a cathedral of fine architecture in Hue City.
- In the evening, take a dragon boat on Perfume River and enjoy Hue folk music.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 7: HUE CITY – LA VANG HOLLY LAND (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to visit:
- Minh Mang Tomb: it’s a perfect combination of manmade and natural beauty of Hue
- Khai Dinh King tomb: the most beautiful of Hue’s royal mausoleum.
- Thien An Monastery - has been founded in Summer 1940 by the Bien Duc French hermits with the name of Thien An (Peace from Heaven).
Check out, have lunch. Continue the journey:
- Imperial Citadel: the royal capital of Nguyen dynasty Viet Nam.
- Transfer to La Vang Center of Pilgrimage, Quang Tri, the basilica of the Catholic Church in Vietnam. It’s also the largest center for Catholics pilgrimage and foreign Catholics.
Have dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in La Vang/ Quang Tri.
Day 9: LA VANG HOLLY LAND – PARADISE CAVE – HUE (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning praying. Car and driver will pick up at your hotel then transfer to Paradise Cave.
Paradise Cave is a cave in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park, UNESCO's World Heritage Site. It is one of the most famous and beautiful cave in Quang Binh with many beautiful stalacties and stalacmites. Have local lunch.
In the afternoon, return Hue city.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 10: HUE – DA NANG – OUR LADY OF TRA KIEU – HOI AN – DANANG (B,L,D)
After having breakfast, transfer to Da Nang. Arrive in Da Nang, stop for a while to visit:
- Visit Our Lady of Sao Bien.
- Cham Museum - The majority of Champa's sculptures from the 12th to the 15th century are made of sandstone with different art styles
Lunch at local restaurant and check in hotel in Da Nang.
Take a short break. In the afternoon, we come to:
- Tra Kieu Center of Pilgrimage, the catholic name that Vietnam used to call is Mary built in 1898. The temple is dedicated to the Lady who helped Catholics here fight against Vuong movement in 1885.
- Arrive in Hoi An acient town. Walk to visit: Janpanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Communial House - founded in the mid 17th century where Thien Hau Thanh Mau statue was worshiped, Tan Ky ancient house - constructed almost two centuries ago as the house of a Vietnamese merchant.
Dinner at Hoi An local restaurant.
Return to Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 11: DA NANG – BANA HILL (B,L,D)
After breakfast. Transsfer to visit
Escape from Da Nang city and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills.
- You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, exploring Golden Bridge, France Village with a small cathedral, Linh Ung pagoda, visit and play game at the Fantasy Park. You also see the panorama of Danang City. Back to the station.
- Take a short look at Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge – symboys of Da Nang city.
Dinner and overnight in Da Nang.
Day 12: DA NANG – DEAPARTURE(B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Da Nang airport to take your departure flight. The end of Tour!
- Sometimes join the public Mass or private Mass if there is priest accompanied.
- Itinerary is subject to changes depending on confirmed flights & availability of rooms.
- In case hotels in category are not available, booking will be changed to others in similar class.
- Additional charge will be applied for peak season until booking is confirmed by Carnival at time of reservation.
- If payment is made in Vietnam by credit card, 3% of bank fee will be collected.
Carnival Group - Wishing you full of blessings!
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .