Duration : 6 days - 5 nights
Start : On demand
Transport : Private car
Depart from : Ha Noi
Day 1: ARRIVAL HANOI (D)
Arrived Noibai airport, Carnival coach and guide welcome you and transfer to visit
- The beautiful West Lake.
- Ethnological Museum dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic groups Check in hotel in Hanoi and take a rest.
- And then, visit Hanoi Cathedral – St. Joseph, the place of the importance of the Catholic Mass and normally celebrate Holy Communion Joseph Patrons of the diocese of Hanoi on 19th March every year. We will attend the Mass here. (publis Mass).
Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: HANOI (B, L, D)
Have breakfast at hotel, and then depart to visit
- Literature Temple – the first university in Vietnam.
- Cua Bac Church – where George W. Bush and his wife attended the Mass here (in front of the old North Gate of Citadel). Our group will attend the public mass here.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Then visit:
- Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple
- Experience the pedicab ride to the Old French Quarters.
- Enjoy water puppet show – a unique and famous traditional performance.
Have dinner and come back to the hotel.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 3: HANOI – HALONG (B,L,D)
Have breakfast at hotel and then depart to Ha Long.
Ha Long Bay listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea“ as it is known in Vietnamese. Picturesque Halong Bay has more than 1.000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes.
Upon arrival at Halong Bay, we embark on a boat trip to cruise discovering this magnificent UNESCO World Wonder. This is a great journey among surreal islands rising from a tranquil emerald sea.
Enjoy a delicious seafood dinner on board as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by popular islets such as Chicken Rock, Dinh Huong Islet… Discovering Thien Cung (Heaven) Cave covered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
The boat heads back to harbor and disembarking at Tuan Chau Marina.
Check in hotel in Ha Long. Dinner and overnight in Ha Long.
Day 4: HA LONG – NAM DINH – NINH BINH (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out room. Continue our itinerary:
- Visit Hon Gai Church – The church was built first in 1933 basing on Roman architecture, but was destroyed in 1972 during Vietnam War. In 1998, the reconstruction made the church look much more spacious and decent with 42 meters in length, 11 meters in width, and a 33 meter bell tower.
- Transfer to Nam Dinh to visit Phu Nhai Church – Kien Lao Shrine- it’s not only the architecture of Catholicism, sights of tourists near and far, but also the object of the research civil engineer, architectural and cultural studies. We will attend the Mass here if there is priest accompanied
Have lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Ninh Binh
Day 5: NINH BINH – HANOI (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Ninh Binh:
- Visit Phat Diem Stone Cathedral: which was built from 1875 to 1899 by Priest Tran Luc and Catholics in here made by all of stone and wood. Now, there is Priest’s Grave in front of the Church. The feature of this building is modeled on the architecture of the traditional temples in Vietnam inspite of Catholic Church.
- Then take a boat trip along the stream between rice paddy to visit Trang An complex- where the limestone ranges, valleys and rivers fuses intertwined to create a magical space, mysterious surprise ever for you.
Return to Ha Noi. Check in hotel.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 6: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure until to transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to next destination.
The end of Tour!
- Sometimes join the public Mass or private Mass if there is priest accompanied
- Itinerary is subject to changes depending on confirmed flights & availability of rooms.
- In case hotels in category are not available, booking will be changed to others in similar class.
- Additional charge will be applied for peak season until booking is confirmed by Carnival at time of reservation.
- If payment is made in Vietnam by credit card, 3% of bank fee will be collected.
Carnival Group - Wishing you full of blessing!
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
24 Nguyen Van Mao Street, Ward 8, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .