PILGRIMAGE ROUTE: FRANCE – SPAIN – PORTUGAL – ITALY
FRANCE - SPAIN - PORTUGAL - ITALY
PARIS - LISIEUX - LOURDES - BURGOS - LISBON - FATIMA
MILAN - VERONA - VENICE - PADOVA - ASSISI - ROME - VATICAN
TIME: 14 DAYS 13 NIGHTS
Days to go: 02/08/2019
Fatima is a small village about 70 miles from Lisbon, Portugal, where Mary appeared to three young Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta De Marto. Through them, the Mother sends a message to humanity to pray the rosary and to repent. She gave the children many secrets and commanded them to live holy lives in order to pray for sinners and save the world. Over the years, Fatima has attracted many pilgrims to honor the Most Holy Mother of the Rosary, including Popes Pius XII, Paul VI and John Paul II.
Let the Carnival Group bring you closer to Mother Fatima and together with her children throughout the world to honor her, to carry out her message to humanity.
Day 1: SAIGON - PARIS
Guests gather at Tan Son Nhat airport for flight to Paris. Rest on plane.
Day 2: PARIS - LISIEUX - PARIS (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at the hotel, then depart to the town of Lisieux 204km Paris, visit:
- Carmelite Couvent Chapel: Visit the tomb of St. Teresa of the Child.
- Thérèse basilica- Therese Basilica : the idea of building up the monumental basilica is in honor of St. Teresa's canonization.
- Peter's Church: Thechurch is designed in the classical Gothic style. In this church there is the tomb of Bishop Pierre, who participated in the case of Saint Joann D'Arc.
After lunch, return to Paris, continue to visit:
- Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary appeared to Catherine Laboure in 1830. Our Lady gave her the mission to promote her veneration of Mother Mary. The above picture, often referred to as "Picture of the Blessed Mother-Miracle-Miracle". She promised: "All those who take this picture with all their trust will receive great graces." The heart of Saint Vincent de Paul is also kept here.
- Visit the Church of Sainte Marie Madeleine- a church recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1979.
Group dinner and return to the hotel to rest.
Overnight in Paris.
Day 3: PARIS (B/L/D)
In the morning, you visit Paris, one of the most modern and magnificent cities in the world but still retain the ancient features, magnificent:
Photograph by Arc de Triomphe - one of the famous historical symbols of France. This is a work built by Napoleon in 1806 and completed in 1836 to honor the army. Anonymous soldiers lie under the Arc de Triomphe from November 11th.
- Take in the River Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens - see the architecture along the river as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Lourdes Museum ... Journey is the unique opportunity to give you a full view. Scene of the ancient city of Paris.
Group lunch and continue to visit:
- MontmartreHill - the magnificent hill used to be a source of inspiration for many famous painters and artists such as Picasso, Modigliani, Van Gogh, Renoir ... were originally called "Martyrs", where the people of Paris pay homage to the saint Denis.
- The Sacre Coeur cathedral - built in the late 19th century and early Twentieth century with the pure white color of the French sky, has become a symbol of Paris. The chapel is decorated in a Roman-Byzantine style with gleaming glass panels decorated between 1920 and 1930. The Sacre Coeur bell tower is named after Savoyarde, the largest in France. The chapel is on the high hill, a great destination for those who want to see the whole of Paris below.
Group dinner, then back to the hotel to rest.
Overnight in Paris.
Day 4: PARIS - LOURDES (B/L/D)
You have breakfast at the hotel. Charter bus transfer to the station to the TGV train to Lourdes (Lourdes) a small city in southwestern France. Lourdes of God known to many people in the world is thanks to the apparition of the Virgin Mary with Bernadette Soubirous in 1854. Group lunch on board.
Arrive Lourdes, visit:
Basilica of Immaculate Conception - located at the top of the mountain, just behind Massabielle Cave and above the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, so called the Upper Church.
Delegation back to the hotel for dinner, then attend the candle procession with the community.
Overnight in Lourdes.
Day 5: LOURDES (406 km) - BURGOS (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, depart for:
- Stations of Pope Pius can accommodate 20,000 people.
- Church of Our Lady of Lourdes - a particularly famous church with a statue of mother Lourdes in the cave. It was this church that brought to the city of Lourdes the unique spirituality of the world.
- Grottes de L'apparition, also known as Grotte Massabielle, is said to be the mother of the Appalachian Lady Bernadette.
- Join the Way of the Cross -2 km long, featuring 15 Jesus station.
Group lunch and departure to the holy Burgos of the old church. Arrive Burgos, dinner and hotel room rest.
Overnight in Burgos.
Day 6: BURGOS - FATIMA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel and check out, departure to visit:
- Burgos Cathedral - one of Spain's three largest churches, the Burgos Cathedral was built in 1221 and completed in 1567. It seems that the entire history of Gothic architecture art has been here. In the magnificent architecture of this church, with a unique collection of artwork, including paintings, tombs, and colorful glass windows. It is also home to the tombs of King Fernán González and El Cid - the two famous national heroes of the war against the Moors from the 8th century until the 11th century.
From Burgos the delegation departed for Fatima, a small village about 70 miles from Lisbon, Portugal, where Mary appeared to three young Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta De Marto. Through them, the Mother of God humbly prayed, prayed the rosary and repented. She gave the children many secrets and commanded them to live holy lives in order to pray for sinners and save the world. Over the years, Fatima has attracted many pilgrims to honor the Most Holy Mother of the Rosary, including Popes Pius XII, Paul VI and John Paul II.
At Fatima, check in hotel then visit:
Church of the Trinity Blessed - Church of the Most Holy Trinity inaugurated October 12, 2007, on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of the apparitions at Fátima, the largest church of Portugal and the churches the fourth largest in the world.
Join the Mother Procession and procession of candles and thousands of pilgrims from all over the world.
Overnight in Fatima.
Day 7: FATIMA (B/L/D)
Have breakfast, visit:
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary.
- The Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary appears to her three children.
- Loca do Cabeco- where Angel appeared to Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucia.
Participating in religious activities at the shrine of Our Lady of Fatima .
Transfer back to hotel. Rest in Fatima
Overnight in Fatima.
Day 8: FATIMA - LISBON - MILAN - VERONA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, check out, transfer back to Lisbon to get flight to Milan.
Milan - the pride of the Italians, and the fashion capital of the world with busy shopping streets, beautiful streets and most churches with Baroque architecture full of poetry.
Monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie : You will see the masterpiece "Last Supper", which is the scene of Jesus' last meal with his disciples, painted by Leonardo Da Vinci.
Duomo Square - is the oldest and busiest shopping center in the world.
The Duomo (not included in the tower fee) is considered to be the symbol and pride of Milan, the Duomo Cathedral - a "marble lyric poem" that blends harmoniously with style. Gothic and Baroque. It was built in 1386 and it took 500 years (in 1965) to complete the great architectural work containing more than 3,000 large and small statues.
Lunch and continue to Verona - A city located in northern Italy, Verona is always called the city of pink because the old houses here are scanned a lovely pink lilac. Furthermore, when coming to Verona, the legendary romance Romeo and Juliet cannot be ignored:
- The Verona Colosseum, built on the main material of large pink marble, is a miniature of the Roman Colosseum in Rome.
- Visiting the history of Romeo & Juliet. Take a picture of "Juliet's House" - where in the balcony of the house, couples secretly met each other in the night went into the legend.
Group dinner, back to the hotel. Overnight in Verona.
Day 9: VERONA - VENICE - PADOVA (B/L/D)
You continue the journey to Venice - the city of the country, the city of the canal, the romantic city ... are the names people give Venice. With a population of 118 islands, 150 canals and 400 bridges, Venice is the only city where there are no cars, as the means of transportation are mainly boats.
- Boat Trip (WaterBus) to see the island is famous throughout the world with a dense canal system.
- Marco Basilica
- Take pictures outside the famous Doges Palace of Italy. Here you have the opportunity to admire the products made from glass, crystal famous by the hands of talented craftsmen of Italy to create.
- The Bridge of Sighs - a bridge over Castle Dodge and the old prison of Venice.
Transfer to Padova.
Rest in Padova.
Day 10: PADOVA - ASSISI (B/L/D)
Breakfast and check out hotel, and visit Padova, one of the most ancient and fascinating urban of Italy. At Padova, you will be returned to ancient Greece as you stride the small streets with arched architecture here.
Chapel of the Scrovegni - The chapel holds the frescoes of the Giotto di Bondone genius, most notably the magnificent Kiss of Judas, reflecting the vivid emotion of Judas' in return for the teacher's blessing.
Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua - after nearly 100 years of construction from 1231 with a unique architecture mixed weak to Romana and Byzantine and Gothic. This great work also preserves the relics of "Saint’s tongue" - In 1263, on holy days, excavation of the grave of his flesh was dissolved, but the tongue is intact. Saint Bonaventure exclaimed: "Because of this holy tongue, who praised God and encouraged many to praise God, he kept this tongue intact until now." The tongue is placed in a silver jar and kept here for everyone's reverence. From there, pilgrims from all over visited the church and the sacred shrine to pray and to be grateful.
Group lunch then continue to visit:
Prato della Valle - Italy's largest market with open markets, canals and countless sculptures in harmony with a green space, you will feel the richness and peace of Padova.
Transfer to Assisi.
Dinner and overnight in Assisi.
Day 11: ASSISI - ROME (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and check out, depart to visit Assisi:
- Basilica of Mary the Angels - The exterior looks simple but the interior is huge with many small chapels and beautiful statues of fine art. This is where young Francis learned his vocation and abandoned the world to live poorly among the poor and began the Franciscan movement. After he died in 1226, the priests built small huts around Porziuncola. In 1230, a dining room and several adjacent buildings were added. In the heart of the Cathedral there is "The Portiuncola", which is considered to be the first mother house, where St. Francis founded the Minor Friars. The small church of the 9th century was the Porziuncola, the most holy place for Franciscans. As pilgrims arrive in Assisi to receive the "Assisi amnesty", the small space of the Porziuncola is no longer sufficient. The need is to build a new church in conjunction with Porziuncola. By the order of Pope Pius V (1566-1572), the buildings around the Temple were removed, except for the Transit hall and the room where St. Francis died.
- Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi - in 1228 began construction of the Cathedral next to a hill composed of two parts: upper church and lower church. There are tombs where the grave of the saint. Interior decoration of the Cathedral on the Gothic style in Italy. Both upper and lower churches are decorated with frescoes by Roman and Tuscan painters at the end of the era. There are a series of 28 frescoes painted by the young artist Giotto along the lower part of the room. Between. This painter based on St. Bonaventure's Legendenda Maior wrote the biography of St. Francis (1266) to recreate the great events of his life. Since 2000, Unesco has recognized this temple as a World Heritage Site.
- Clare Basilica - St. Clare Cathedral was built in the Gothic style of Italy between 1257 and 1265. Traditionally, this statue was inviting Francis to "up the Church" in St Damiano. From the left side of the sanctuary is the entrance to the basement. This is where the grave of St. Clare is located. There are a number of special monuments, including the Franciscan tunic and the dress of St. Clare.
- St Rufin's Basilica (There were baptisms in St. Francis and Clara, and in the church there were statues of Pietà in German art in the 15th century.) St. Rufino Cathedral is of great importance in the history of St. Francis’s order, St. Clare and many of his early disciples were baptized there. In 1209, Clara was moved by the message of Francis to preach and carry out his call. Depart for Rome - both the capital, as well as the center of economic - cultural, commercial, political top of Italy.
Group late lunch, then depart to Rome (200km). Arrive to the hotel team to rest, dinner and free shopping to meet individual needs.
Overnight in Rome.
Day 12: ROME - CALLISTO - ROME (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at the hotel. Continues to visit:
- Callisto. Pope John Paul II (199-217) entrusted to the Deacon of the custody of Callisto. Callisto was elected Pope's successor, Pope John XXIII, 217-222 until Callisto died and is buried in the cemetery. In the third century, nine Roman bishops were buried at the Cave of Callisto, also known as the Pope's Chapel. A total of 46 Popes and more than 170000 martyrs were buried there, including a part of St. Cecilia. Quo Vadis Church, Domine (Dear Teacher, Where are you going?)
- Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Wall, one of Rome's four most important ancient churches, built by Emperor Constantine on St. Paul's burial site. Pope Silvestro was consecrated in 324. This cathedral contains 100 stone walls and 150 stone friezes on the outside. Tre Fornate - Three Springs: Saint Paul's abode. When he was beaten in 67, his head fell three times to form three streams that still flow today.
Have lunch and continue to visit:
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - Mary Major's Basilica - one of four Big Basilica of Rome was built in the fourth century. According to legend, Our Lady appears to John and Liberia (352-366) and asks them to build the shrine of Our Lady and the snowfall on Esquilio Hill around 4am and 5am on August 5, 358. The people honored Mary with the name of "Mother of the Snow," and changed it to "Mother of God" after the Council of Ephesus proclaimed the dogma of the Mother of God in 431. This is the only cathedral in Rome. It retains the original architectural points. Here there is a piece of wood from the crib of Jesus lying there when born in Belem.
- Basilica of St. John Lateran Basilica - After its presentationin Milan only in 313, allowing the Catholic Church to receive religious freedom in the Roman Empire, the Emperor Constantine built the Laterano temple in 313-318. Respect for Christ. This is the Mater et Caput of all the churches in the world. Pope Gregorio I (590-604) was dedicated to both John the Baptist and the Apostle John. Lucio II named the temple today, the Temple of St. John in Laterano, 1144. From the 4th to the 14th century, this temple was the center of the Roman Church, its headquarters and symbols. of the Pope.
Group dinner, and back to the hotel to rest.
Rest in Rome.
Day 13: ROME - VATICAN - SAIGON (Breakfast)
Group breakfast and visit:
- Peter's Basilica - St. Peter's Basilica Peter Basillica - One of the Four Great Basilicas in Rome. The first cathedral was built by Constantine in 320. The present temple was built during the 18 Pontificate of 120 years (1506-1606) under the supervision of 12 famous architects such as Bramante, Michelangelo , Raffaello and Maderno. This is the largest and most beautiful cathedral in the world.
- Angel's Castle - The original Hadrian's Great Tomb (125-139) was built for him and his successors. After the deadly cataclysm in 590, Pope Gregory saw Archangel Micae standing on the castle, swishing the pestilence to save the people of Rome. The Pope changed the name to the Angel's Castle.
At noon, check out and have dinner, then visit:
- Roman Forum - the ancient center of the Romans developed between Palatine Hill and Capitoline of Rome.
- Palatine Hill
Transfer to Rome airport to catch flight to Vietnam.
Day 14: SAIGON
Land at SGN International Airport, making entry procedures back to Vietnam.
Tour leader takes you to the original destination, goodbye and finish the trip successfully
You are in the next program of the Carnival Group.
Package price: Please contact
- Round trip air ticket economy class: SGN (HN) - Paris // Rome - SGN (HN). Ticket prices may vary depending on the date of departure depending on the status of the seat
- Airport security fee, petrol charge, airport tax.
- European Visa.
- Double or Triple rooms for gender or individual reasons.
- Eating, sightseeing, transportation as the program.
- Tour guide during the tour.
- Travel insurance of international standard maximum compensation of 1.050.000.000 VND / case for guests under 65, 525 million VND / school for guests aged 65 years and over. Issues related to insurance covered by the insurance company.
- Gift of Carnival.
Price does not include:
- Passport valid for at least 06 months up to date of Vietnam). Passports guarantee the following: the picture is not damaged, blurry, full information, even if the expiry date but if the picture is blurred, is not allowed to exit or entry.
- Single room surcharge: 24.990.000 VND / person
- Business class airfare surcharge (if applicable).
- Excursions outside the program, personal expenses, overweight luggage, telephone, laundry ...
- Fuel surcharge surcharge at time of ticket issuance (if any).
- For Vietnamese visitors to Vietnam visa (01 times) must do visa to Vietnam 1.450.000VNĐ / guest (taken at Tan Son Nhat border gate is worth 01 month / 01)
- Tips for Local Guides and Drivers (8 Euro / person / day)
- Expenses not included in Included Price.
- Children under 02: 30% of tour price + tax of all kinds (no bed, sleep with adults).
- Children from 02 years to under 12 years: 75% of tour price + tax of all kinds (no bed, sleep with adults).
- Children 12 years and over are charged at tour price.
- In case there is only 1 guest (adult) with 1 child (under 12 years old), please pay
- Due to the nature of the delegation, the Carnival will be responsible for collecting enough guests (15 guests or more adults), the delegation will depart on schedule. If the number of delegations under 15 guests, the company is responsible for informing guests before departure 10 days and will agree on the new departure date, or refund all the money for guests have previously registered.
- Tour price based on a minimum of 15 adults or more. Therefore, if the number of guests is granted visa or the number of guests is not enough for the delegation (less than 15 guests), the company still holds for you but will surcharge to the delegation less guests to depart on schedule or The company reserves the right to change tour dates.
- In case of visa refusal, you will be charged the visa & invitation: 000.000 VND / person .
- If you apply for a visa in two countries or two regions requesting two different visa categories, if you drop a visa or a region, you still have to participate in the tour or the remaining area.
- In case of applying for a European Schengen visa, if you drop a visa in a country, you can reapply for the rest of the travel program. As a result, you will be subject to the following visa fees.
- Tour prices do not apply for personal or commercial visits.
- The tour is a package tour combining shopping tours, customers do not split the delegation, unused services will not be refunded. Expenses incurred by customers themselves.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss of visiting / visiting points in the event of: unseen attractions / visits being blocked, traffic jam or stopping by a point over time Sightseeing regulations.
- The Company is not liable in the event of a delay due to lack of presence at the airport or for personal reasons.
- The cost of fuel may increase at the time of ticket issuance without prior notice. We will present the official letter of the airline about the increase of surcharges (if any) and ask the guests for the corresponding increase.
- Depending on the actual situation, the order of attractions in the program may change but still ensure the full range of attractions as initially.
- As flights depend on airlines, in some cases the flight times are subject to change without prior notice.
- In cases of objectivity such as terrorism, natural disasters, the visa issuance period of the Consulate, or the change of schedules of public transportation such as airplanes or trains, the travel company will reserves the right to change the route for the convenience and safety of the customer and will waive the liability for any damages incurred.
- Passports guarantee the following: the picture is not damaged, blurry, full information, even if the shelf life, but if the picture is blurred, is not exported or imported .... case On the day of departure, you are not allowed to leave or enter the country at home or abroad, the company will not be responsible and will not refund the other related expenses.
- Regarding visas for foreigners or overseas Vietnamese, please check your visa in Vietnam many times or once. Customers re-enter the visa, the day tour with 2 photos 4x6, and bring a visa to Vietnam when leaving and entry.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid Vietnamese entry visa up to the date of departure.
- If you have 2 nationalities or Travel document, please inform the tour operator at the time of booking and submit the original with the relevant documents (if any). When attending an Israeli pilgrimage tour, you are required to bring all your passports when entering or leaving the country.
- You can only bring your green card (temporary residence card) and no valid Vietnamese passport will not register your travel to third country.
- Guests aged 75 years and above are required to have a health certificate for travel abroad issued by the doctor and a letter of commitment to the company. It is required that a relative under the age of 60 be in good health. In addition, guests over 75 years of age require premium premiums (fees vary according to tour). Not receive guests from 80 years and older.
- Please advise the tour operator at the time of booking for more information. Not to receive 3 months or more for tours to Singapore and 5 months or more for the remaining tours.
Have a great trip with Carnival Tours!
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .