Time: 6 Days 5 Nights
Days to go: 02/20/2019
DAY 1: Taoyuan Airport - Taoyuan.
Departing at Tan Son Nhat airport, for flight to Taipei. To Taoyuan International Airport, car and guide pick you up for dinner, then back to hotel to rest.
Overnight at Taoyuan Hotel.
DAY 2: Taoyuan - NanTao - Taichung
After breakfast at hotel, depart for Nam Dau.
- Visiting and photographing with the chief of the ethnic group THAO - An ethnic minority of the island nation of Taiwan is still under the Matriarchy and only survives a population of more than 200 people. Visit a model of vegetable cultivation hydroponic greenhouse technology is fully automated. Learn how to cultivate the mushroom Nuppy - the treasure of the island nation of Taiwan.
- Enjoy lunch with traditional food of Thao ethnic group and clean vegetable products that people grow in place.
After lunch, take a boat to see scenic Nhat Nguyet Lake- the largest and most beautiful lake in Taiwan, located at altitude of over 700m above sea level. The scenery of the lake as a hurdle to anyone who came here.
- Continue to visit Van - Vo Mieu Temple - Confucius Temple (Van Mieu) and Quan Cong (Vo Mieu Temple), one of the famous temples in Taiwan. Van Mieu impression of visitors by the building is a system of stone carvings sculpture sculpture nestled on the slope, stretching from low to high, with fine carved paintings on stone plates depict the history of China. Flowers through the famous stories such as "Dao garden", "Tam Anh war" is a cultural belief of the region, bearing bold feng shui.
- In the afternoon, you visit the Tea garden, learn and enjoy the specialty Oolong tea of Taiwan famous with the tea planted on the high mountains A Ly Son over 1,500m. With the natural planting, the weather and soil have been favored, plus meticulous meticulousness of indigenous people in fermentation, gold star, leaf roll for 7 days and 7 nights created Natural flavors of teas are nowhere to be found.
Overnight in Taichung.
DAY 3: Taichung - Taipei
Customers eat breakfast at the hotel. Check out and depart for Taipei.
- Depart to visit: Museum of the Forbidden City- where more than 690,000 precious artwork in the collection of Chinese feudal dynasties led by President Chiang Kai-shek brought to Taiwan store before When the KMT led by him was ruled by the Communist Party of China.
- Visiting Bai Huong feng shui shop. Here, the feng shui Taiwan will see the free horoscope for you (if more time) by name, age, date of birth, birth ... to know more about money, logistics, each of the people and advice how to solve the bad omen, welcome to the good.
- Depart to: Presidential Palace - Built in 1912 and completed six years later by a Japanese architect designed. During the Japanese occupation of Taiwan, the Presidential Palace was also called the General Palace. It is home to many important historical events in Taiwan. You can take pictures from outside.
- The delegation continued to visit the Trung Chanh Memorial Memorial Hall, which was dedicated to the late Taiwanese present-day Taiwanese President Thich Tam Kyung.
Overnight at hotel in Taipei.
DAY 4: Taipei - Dazhi Geological Park - Shijiazhuang
Have breakfast at the hotel, car to visit the Geological Park Yehliu - Dieu Lieu, famous for its exotic shapes, historic fossil sites and names. Funny power.
- Visiting the ancient part of the city - with ancient Taiwanese architecture, you join the drop lamp Thien for the family.
- Visit Shippu Waterfall - Named Niagara Falls in North America.
- You visit the center of the German health bracelet. A wonderful health care product that most people in Taiwan use. Only with a ring of jewelery with Germanium elements, but when used, the elements of Germanium will help people improve it by improving blood circulation, stabilize blood pressure, prevent sudden and many other dangerous diseases.
- Taipei Tower Tour - 101st Floor Tower - Taiwan's highest and second highest in the world (Excluding tickets to the tower), visit and take souvenir photos.
Overnight at hotel in Taipei.
DAY 5: Taipei - Taoyuan Airport
Breakfast at the hotel, check out.
- You visit the ancient town of Dam Thuy and fishing port.
After lunch, the delegation came to learn the process and experience learning to make Pineapple Cake, a famous specialties of Taiwan. You can enjoy products made by yourself as well as can buy as gifts for relatives, family and friends.
- After that, the car delegation to Taoyuan airport procedures for Vietnam, the farewell party and the end of the program.
Return air ticket: SGN - TPE - SGN: Economy class
TOUR PRICE: 19,450,000 VND
Note : You can not divide the delegation, if any member of the delegation that separated do not follow the schedule will be fined 120 $ / person / day (02 days delegation will be charged $ 240 / pax).
Airport security fee, petrol charge, school tax
Travel insurance according to international standards
Hotels on the tour: International standard 3 star and 4 star
Meal: Daily breakfast at the hotel or local restaurant. Lunch and dinner at the specialty restaurants of each locality
Fee for making a Taiwanese visa by delegation.
1 bottle of water per day
High-class travel car shuttle throughout the journey.
Vietnamese guides throughout the route
Gift Carnival: hat, passport holder
Rates do not include:
Passport valid for at least 06 months up to date. Passports guarantee the following: the picture is not damaged, blurry, full information, even if the expiry date but if the picture is blurred, is not allowed to exit or entry.
Single room surcharge: 4,500,000 VND / person.
Business class airfare surcharge (if applicable).
Excursions outside the program, personal expenses, overweight luggage, telephone, laundry ...
Fuel surcharge surcharge at time of ticket issuance (if any).
For Vietnamese visitors to Vietnam visa (01 times), visa must be applied to Vietnam at 1.155.000VND / person (collected at Tan Son Nhat border gate with the value of 01month / 01months).
Children 12 years and over are charged at tour price.
In case there is only 1 guest (adult) with 1 child (under 12 years old), please make a tour for your bed.
Due to the nature of the delegation, the Carnival will be responsible for collecting enough guests (10 adults or more), the delegation will depart on schedule. If the number of delegations is less than 10 guests, the company shall notify the guest 10 days before the departure date and will agree on the new departure date, or refund all the money for guests have previously registered.
Tour price based on a minimum of 15 adults or more. Therefore, if the number of guests is granted visa or the number of guests is not enough for the delegation (less than 15 guests), the company still holds for you but will surcharge to the delegation less guests to depart on schedule or The company reserves the right to change tour dates.
In case of visa refusal, guests are subject to visa & invitation fee: 700.000 VND / guest.
If you apply for a visa in two countries or two regions requesting two different visa categories, if you drop a visa or a region, you still have to participate in the tour or the remaining area.
Tour prices do not apply for personal or commercial visits.
The tour is a package tour combining shopping tours, customers do not split the delegation, unused services will not be refunded. Expenses incurred by customers themselves.
The Company will not be liable for any loss of visiting / visiting points in the event of: unseen attractions / visits being blocked, traffic jam or stopping by a point over time Sightseeing regulations.
The Company is not liable in the event of a delay due to lack of presence at the airport or for personal reasons.
The cost of fuel may increase at the time of ticket issuance without prior notice. We will present the official letter of the airline about the increase of surcharges (if any) and ask the guests for the corresponding increase.
Depending on the actual situation, the order of attractions in the program may change but still ensure the full range of attractions as initially.
As flights depend on airlines, in some cases the flight times are subject to change without prior notice.
In cases of objectivity such as terrorism, natural disasters, the visa issuance period of the Consulate or due to changes in the schedule of public transport such as aircraft or trains, the travel company will reserves the right to change the route for the convenience and safety of the customer and will waive the liability for any damages incurred.
Passports guarantee the following elements: the image is not damaged, blurred, full information, even if the expiry date, but if the image is blurred, is not exported or entered .... You are not allowed to leave or enter the country at home or abroad, the company will not be responsible and will not refund other related expenses.
Regarding visas for foreigners or overseas Vietnamese, please check your visa in Vietnam many times or once. Customers re-enter the visa, the day tour with 2 photos 4 × 6, and bring a visa to Vietnam when leaving and entry.
Foreign nationals must have a valid Vietnamese entry visa up to the date of departure.
If you have 2 nationalities or Travel document, please inform the tour operator at the time of booking and submit the original with the relevant documents (if any). When you request to bring along
CARNIVAL - WITH YOU ALL THE WAYS
CARNIVAL CO., Ltd – VIETNAM
Since 1998 Carnival Group was established by a group dedicated to the tourism with their creative enthusiasm and dedicated service to serve the tourists to discover the World and to bring the World to Vietnam. It is a beneficial way of comprehension and collaboration in the World.
Carnival Group goes side by side with the tourists as their companions to travel into the wonderful World with open mind and heart, to discover the famous historical sites as well as the different cultures in the World, to share their moments of impressive visits, to enrich their private lives , and to contribute positively in the public lives.
Carnival Group also organizes religious tours for the tourists who wish to discover more profoundly their religion and spirituality by visiting the holy sites, by learning the Bible, theology, and Church history. Pilgrimage group is considered an ecclesial community on the move, living together faith, hope and love in these unique places. Day by day, they can search and encounter Jesus in different steps of pilgrimage and in the liturgical celebration at the historical sites which are related to Jesus, Mary and Saints.
Carnival Group combines travelling tours with participation in the exposition, trade fairs, festivals and international events. Carnival Groups becomes a reliable bridge by which the clients can have more opportunities to cooperate, to expand business in the period of development with global economy.
Carnival Group bring tourists from all over the World to Vietnam for their exciting discovery through various land and sea Tours. They are able to see by their own eyes the original caverns of million years old, the beautiful landscapes, the blue water of the S line coasts from north to south, the rice fields on the green mountains and hills, especially to experience for themselves the hospitality and gentleness of Vietnamese people in their rich cultural and geographical context.
- MICE (Group & conventions)
- Incentive programs
- Tailor made tours
- Inbound and outbound tours
- Accommodation reservations
- Entry visa procedure, etc.
We offer visitors from all over the world a variety of unique itineraries in order to promote Vietnam as a safe, hospitable and exotic destination.
- Carnival Group sets up to explore the World together with its tourists: Through our selected and special travel itineraries in order to introduce the World to our best customers as well as to bring the World to Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to create programs of best quality and to provide excellent services to the tourists in taking advantage of the famous historical sites and the variety of different cultures in the World.
- Carnival Group sets up to focus on humanistic, social and commercial values the tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to contribute spiritual and material values in the communities of Vietnam.
- Carnival Group sets up to become a leading enterprise in the tourism sector with stable activities and creative development.
- Carnival Group sets up to expand direct and reliable network with partners in various services in order to provide various services and to improve tour quality with unchangeable cost.
- Carnival Group sets up to have the trained staff to maintain the spirit of humanity , honesty , dedication , productivity of team work in order to achieve the company’s mission.
- Carnival Group sets up to continuously update travel information, to introduce new visiting places, to ensure safety for tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to make unique production in response to the diverse needs of tourists.
- Carnival Group sets up to provide best services to the tourists during their valuable trips.
- Carnival Groups has the experienced staff to exchange and to arrange more suitable and enjoyable tours for the tourists.
- Carnival Group has a professional staff and agents who are dedicated to satisfy the demands of each tourist as of a group.
CARNIVAL TOURS – With you all the way !
201 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28-3931 9393 Fax: (+84) 28-3526 1201
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
23/24 Pham Thi Lien Street, Kim Long Ward, Hue City
Tel: (+84) 234-3588658 Fax: (+84) 234-3588659
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
Room 402, Floor 4, 214 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city.
Điện thoại: (+84) 24-3724 6881 - Fax: (+84) 24-3724 6882
Toll free: 1800 5858 53
- Ngoc – Sales Executive
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .